What is Heat Mapping?
Heat Mapping is a two-dimensional visual representation of data, represented by colors. Heat maps tell you more about your website visitors, the pages they visited, actions they took, and when they stopped scrolling your page.
What Does Heat Mapping Do?
- Tells you where website visitors are (and aren’t) clicking
- Tells you how many people are scrolling down your page and where they stop scrolling
- Tells you what social channel your visitors are coming from and what website elements they are clicking on the most
- Analyzes your visitors browsing habits
- Shows what pages website visitors view
Why Do You Need Heat Mapping?
- Gives you insight for how your website is performing and how you can make it even better
- Helps you use your web development budget most efficiently
- Directs you towards better customer engagement
How Do You Start Heat Mapping?
The easiest way to start heat mapping is through downloading a heat mapping tool. There are a lot of options out there, but if you have the lite or pro version of the Inbound Brew plugin, then you’re good to go. You can access the tool right from your dashboard.
Don’t have the Plugin? Get started today for FREE