Now that you’ve got some mad Facebook skills, let’s move onto Twitter. Chances are, your customers are using Twitter and they’re using it frequently. According to Internet Live Statistics, 6,000 Tweets are published each second. Ready to join in on the madness? Here are 10 tips that can help you become the Twitter rockstar you were meant to be.
- Use verbs and adverbs in your Tweets to boost performance and engagement
- Use mentions. The company or individual will likely engage and respond or even retweet
- Include article quotations in your tweets and then link the article
- Include statistics in your tweets. Studies show tweets with data perform very well
- Keep your tweets short and sweet
- Share newsworthy and timely content
- Imply popularity in your tweets in regards to your product and how much everyone loves it
- Start the conversation by asking a question and you’ll likely get some answers
- Point out a problem to your followers and be the solution
- Convey positivity and enthusiasm in your tweets to build excitement
Ready to rock it on Twitter? Yeah, that’s what we thought! Go get ’em small business owner!